- External walls of traditional construction in Marshalls Cromwell with Artstone heads and cills.
- Windows and external glazed frames in low maintenance white PVCu with polished chrome ironmongery.
- Double glazing in ‘Planitherm One’ glass for advanced thermal insulation performance.
- External doors fitted with ‘Anti-snap’ cylinder locks.
- Turf to front and rear gardens and landscaping in accordance with the approved plan.
- External lights to front and rear and push button doorbell to front door.
- External tap
- Walls finished in light grey matt vinyl emulsion and ceilings in pure white matt emulsion.
- Doors, architraves and skirtings finished in white satin paint.
- Premdor Masonite ladder moulded internal doors (glazed in certain locations – please refer to plans).
- Polished chrome ironmongery throughout.
- Full height wall tiling within shower enclosures and part tiling to walls where sanitary-ware fitted.
- Electrical sockets and switches in polished chrome.
- LED down lights to kitchen/family/dining areas and bath/shower rooms.
- Satellite Dish and TV wiring / data distribution system to lounge, family area and all bedrooms.
- Intruder alarm with sensors to ground/first floors/second floor where applicable and garages.
- High efficiency gas-fired condensing boiler with heated towel rail to bathroom and radiators to other rooms
- A choice of kitchen finishes from the range provided with a choice of Quartz worktops. (Laminate worktop to utility room where applicable)
- Kitchen appliances comprising double oven, choice of gas or dishwasher depending on house type).
- Washer/dryer (or separate washer and dryer) in kitchen or utility according to house type.
- Undermount 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink to kitchen and surface mounted stainless steel single bowl with drainer to utility. (where applicable)
- Sanitary-ware by Ideal Standard. 10 – Year Buildmark Warranty
Arncliffe Homes Limited support and abide by the Consumer Code for Home Builders. The purpose of the code is to ensure that Home Buyers:
- Are treated fairly;
- Know what service levels to expect;
- Are given reliable information upon which to make their decision;
- Know how to access speedy, low cost dispute resolution arrangements if they are dissatisfied.
A copy of The Code is available on request or can be downloaded from: www.consumercode.co.uk
The details in this brochure are believed to be correct but do not constitute an offer, warranty or contract. All room dimensions are approximate.
The Company reserves the right to alter plans, specifications and elevations and to substitute materials during the course of construction.
Where purchasers are offered a choice of finish/style, this is subject to the item concerned not having been fitted or ordered at the time of reservation.